The latest episode of the EMEA Recruitment podcast welcomes Suzanne Stanton as their latest guest.
Suzanne Stanton is Senior VP at RGP, a global consulting firm working across 48 countries.
In this episode, she covers the main challenges that she finds in recruiting, explaining what practices RGP have in place to ensure good employee retention and gives some words of encouragement to aspiring female business leaders.
Listen to the full episode here:
- The main challenges in recruiting for RGP: 1m36
- The attraction factors in working for RGP: 3m06
- Why RGP is suited to people who want to be able to see the results of the work they do: 4m42
- The culture within RGP and why this leads to people staying: 5m02
- The practices RGP has to ensure good employee retention: 6m32
- Suzanne's journey to where she is today and the challenges of getting there: 8m07
- The advice Suzanne would give aspiring female business leaders: 11m40
- The people who have been important mentors to Suzanne through this journey: 12m52
- The perception from other female business leaders of the support provided in Switzerland: 14m04
- The period of most difficulty in Suzanne's career: 15m17
- The most enjoyable period: 17m43
- What Suzanne does in her spare time to relax: 19m00
The EMEA Recruitment Podcast with Paul Toms and Jenny Callum will take you through every aspect of recruitment. Looking at both sides of the process, Paul and Jenny will be offering career-changing advice to the job-seeker and essential exposure to recruitment ‘best practice’ for the hiring employer, giving each party an insight and understanding into the perspective of the other.
This podcast is brought to you by EMEA - At EMEA Recruitment we are specialists in Finance, BI & Data, HR, Procurement, Supply Chain and Operations Recruitment at Middle-Management to Executive levels across Switzerland, The Netherlands and the wider EMEA & US region. With offices in Zug, Amsterdam and Nottingham our consultants are well networked and can offer knowledgeable advice within these regions.
If you want to reach out to Suzanne, you can connect with her through LinkedIn on https://www.linkedin.com/in/suzannestanton/
The podcast is hosted by founder of EMEA; Paul Toms and Executive Recruiter and Recruitment Marketing Specialist; Jenny Callum.
To find out more about EMEA recruitment visit https://emearecruitment.eu/, follow EMEA Recruitment on LinkedIn or connect with Paul on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/paultomsemea/ or Jenny at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennycallumemea/.