An ambitious and growing company are investing heavily in their support functions and are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Manager to join their HR team at their HQ in Zurich.
Compensation & Benefits Manager, Zurich, Switzerland
This is a unique opportunity to deal with a broad range of C&B topics in a dynamic organization implementing a new strategy and internationalizing further its activities. Reporting to the Global Head of Compensation & Benefits, this role is newly-created and you will be a fundamental part of establishing the Group C&B strategy and processes. It's a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their knowledge and gain further exposure in the C&B area so a desire to learn and develop is key.
The key tasks will be:
- Provide analytics and regular reporting for HR function and senior management
- Provide support during salary reviews such as putting together templates, analytics, help to track
- Budget and prepare communication documents for line managers
- Carry out benchmarking analysis and regular review of salary ranges for Switzerland, support introducing salary ranges in other geographies
- Carry out job evaluation (Hay methodology)
- Accountable of project management of international employees (posted workers) in particular liaison with tax advisors and local HR BPs at home and host locations
- Project management of various benefits projects such as company car/mobility policy
- Together with C&B head drive benefit reviews in countries
- Drafting of communication documents to promote social benefits offered to employees in Switzerland
- Minimum 3 years' experience within Compensation and Benefits specialism
- University education in business administration, human resources or related discipline
- Fluent English and German
- Excellent analytical skills and advanced user of Excel
- Hands-on experience of designing and managing C&B process, such as annual salary review and day-to-day processes, of designing salary ranges and bonus schemes
- Knowledge of Hay job evaluation methodology useful
If you are interested in applying for this Compensation & Benefits Manager role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Leon Morley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.