Working for one of the world's leading Accountancy and Consultancy firms, constantly innovating and identifying new technologies. This particular HR Global Transformation Consultant role will be part of the People aspect of the organisation where you can expect to work within an integrated global-service line of another 10,000 people. With exposure and contracts to over 120 countries, you will have a fully international experience.
HR Global Transformation Consultant - Digital, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
As an experienced Global HR Transformation Consultant who specialises in enhancing HR functions through a digital strategy, you will effectively consult and assist clients to perform cost-effective agile solutions, developing and delivering Chatbots, IoT, Blockchain etc. in order to improve the employee experience for clients.
- Development of detailed transformation roadmaps, develop risk mitigation, governance, & investment plans.
- Helping clients solve complex business problems using analytical skills to provide supporting evidence and appropriate rationale.
- Leading the growth of the EMEIA Digital HR practice.
- Providing coaching and development opportunities for junior resources and peers, and act as a visible role model for our community.
- At least 10 years of experience of delivering Digital HR initiatives such as AI, RPA, Chatbots, IOT, Blockchain, HR SaaS, and HR Applications in a Big 4, global management consultancy firm, niche consultancy or at an in-house role in which you gained exposure to a large-scale project(s) in an international environment.
- Previous experience on client engagement level where you are responsible for large scale HR Technology solution design and delivery.
- Experience in the development of strategic business/HR/IT relationships with C-suite decision makers.
- Managing senior stakeholders, provide constructive challenge and robust advice to the senior management including C-suite.
- Lead business development and client pursuit efforts with a strong insight of the market and purchasing trends.
If you have the relevant skills, we invite you to get in contact to find out more, by either using the link above, or if you prefer, send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation please call Sophie Kelly in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.