Our client, a leading US manufacturing company, are seeking a Marketing Director to join their team working across all areas of the business.
Marketing Director, Limburg, Netherlands
Suited to an experience marketing professional with prior knowledge of working with US-based businesses, who understands how to mould marketing strategies for different cultures. This is a re-defined role with great opportunity to influence the marketing strategy, lead on key projects and manage a team across the different business units.
- Ensure execution of messaging and brand/product positioning to meet defined goals
- Participate in strategic and long-term planning with a focus on marketing
- Lead market-driven, consumer focused processes to increase sales and profit
- Analysis of marketing programs, looking for improvement and optimisation opportunities
- Interaction with executives and major customers
- Management of 4 marketing managers/specialists
- 25-30% travel across EU and US
Required for the role:
- Broad marketing knowledge and experience
- Prior experience of defining marketing strategies
- Ability to forecast and develop budgets
- Bachelors in Marketing or related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability of building relationships with individuals at all levels
- Fluent in English, Dutch an advantage
If you are interested in applying for this Marketing Director role, please register your interest using the link above, send your CV to email@example.com or call Emily Andrews in the office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.