We are proud to be representing one of the world's leading global FMCGs who pride themselves on innovation, diversity and dreaming big. they are currently seeking a HR Project Manager EMEA.
HR Project Manager EMEA, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
- The HR Project Manager manages full cycle global HR projects and programs across EMEA while ensuring effective change control and consistent communication processes are in place.
- You manage to successfully deliver projects on time by building, maintaining and utilizing a network stakeholders / partners and representing the project within the organization. Projects include, but are not limited to, LEAN, HRIS, operations workflow and process improvement
- You work closely with the HR Leadership Teams EMEA & APAC, CoE Global Directors Comp&Ben, L&D and HRIS, regional L&D and key business stakeholders to identify opportunities for performance improvement in business-critical areas.
- You will provide analytics and insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree in the field of Human Resources, Project Management Business Administration, or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience in the field of Project Management.
- Fast moving industries: IT, Technology, FMCG, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of / Experience with LEAN methodology.
- Capable of managing international stakeholders, both internally and externally on the supplier side.
- Managing international / virtual teams.
- Build and implement new processes, which lead to a high-performance culture.
If you are interested in applying for this role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Sophie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.